No internet in Webster Plt, ME

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arbo2666
New Poster

No internet in Webster Plt, ME

Was working the morning of 3/26/21 and stopped in the afternoon and is still not. Unplugged and left for a period of time. No internet still when plugged back in. ????

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You may want to call customer service, as the reps on this site won't be back  until Monday. 

@arbo2666 wrote:

Was working the morning of 3/26/21 and stopped in the afternoon and is still not. Unplugged and left for a period of time. No internet still when plugged back in. ????

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@arbo2666 

Just in case, it's 866-347-3292 for support.  

Liz

Good morning arbo2666, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Mar 31, 2021 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning arbo2666, 

Glad to see the site visit has completed. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again. Have a good weekend!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!