cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet/ modem only lights up with power, wifi and LAN

Kcraw
New Poster

No internet/ modem only lights up with power, wifi and LAN

Our internet has done this off and on. We have a ht2000w modem... I can reset and leave it off sometimes for hours at a time and it will not fix the problem and then randomly it will start working. I have checked all wiring and reset modem several times but I can't get it to work. It's been doing this for about 6 months or so gettong more frequent. I'm thinking i may be in need of a new modem we have had ours for about 4 or 5 years.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: No internet/ modem only lights up with power, wifi and LAN

Kcraw, the reps will be here Monday and they can run remote diagnostics on your modem to see what's going on.  Make sure to leave your modem plugged in so they can access it.  Give them time to check, and make sure you check the community regularly, as they may need more information from you.  If they do, they will ask that you send it to them via private message.  Good luck; hope the issue is resolved quickly.   

@Kcraw wrote:

Our internet has done this off and on. We have a ht2000w modem... I can reset and leave it off sometimes for hours at a time and it will not fix the problem and then randomly it will start working. I have checked all wiring and reset modem several times but I can't get it to work. It's been doing this for about 6 months or so gettong more frequent. I'm thinking i may be in need of a new modem we have had ours for about 4 or 5 years.

Liz

Hi Kcraw, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can run diagnostics on your site.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hello Kcraw, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.