cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet / only 2 lights

Freshman

Hello, A couple days ago I lost my internet connection through Hughes net. Only 2 lights are lit: power and LAN. The LAN light blinks. I cannot load 192.168.0.1 but I can load 192.168.42.1 Any suggestions? I have already checked all the cable connections and power cycles the modem, with no success. Thanks.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Freshman

Hello, A couple days ago I lost my internet connection through Hughes net. Only 2 lights are lit: power and LAN. The LAN light blinks. I cannot load 192.168.0.1 but I can load 192.168.42.1 Any suggestions? I have already checked all the cable connections and power cycles the modem, with no success. Thanks.

Tags (1)

Re: No internet / only 2 lights

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting. I want to get you back online so I've arranged a tech visit. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Aug 7, 2019 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Sounds good -- thank you!

Hi Ron,

Just checking in on your site, I'm seeing you're back online now since the site visit. Great! If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to post back in the community. Have a good weekend!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->