Hughesnet Community

No internet service less than 30 days old

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Momlifevermont

No internet service less than 30 days old

Suddenly I have no service on any device. I need help. I rely on my internet for my job, emergency services and phone service.

I’ve been told to get immediate help I need a business account.

Help Help Help!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This tech community is for residential subscribers only.  If you are a business subscriber you need to call the customer service line,  1-800-347-3272.

Edit: The Hughesnet reps on this site don't have much access to the business accounts, though they may be able to help you in a very limited fashion.  They should be around today until around 5 or 6 pm, and I hope they chime in with some help for you.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Momlifevermont 

It's a little difficult to tell from your post whether you have business or residential service.  If you do, in fact, have residential service, please try the following...

With a LAN cable connected device (NOT WiFi), what do you see listed for the State Code in the System Summary Box near the top of this page?  Also, what do you see for a Satellite Receive Signal Strength in the Wan Info box on the bottom left of the page.

Also, when did this start?  If it's only been happening for a short amount of time (less than an hour or so), it could be bad weather at your gateway, which can effect your service in the same way as bad weather at your location.  If it is a weather related issue, it should only be temporary.

Liz

Hi Momlifevermont, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and saw that we've already dispatched a tech to address your connectivity concerns. Your assigned local dealer was trying to reach out to confirm an appointment, but wasn't able to make contact; is the number ending in 22 the best contact? If not please privately message me with your current number so I can update our system.  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with your assigned dealer's number so you can proactively reach out to confirm an appointment to get your site back online.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Momlifevermont, 

Following up again on your site, I see you're back online! Glad the site visit helped. You're currently out of your monthly data so speeds are reduced, but your data allowance will reset tomorrow. If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the community, we're here to help.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!