cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet, was shut off, no reason why

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: No internet, was shut off, no reason why

I did switch out a modem before I put it on suspension. Did not improve anything! Everything is on and I am not there at the time. oh my gosh you are getting further then anyone lease! Thank you and I hope things get resolved ASAP!!!

New Poster

Anything happening? Sure do need internet! This is crazy!

Good evening,

I was able to get the account set to Active and after tinkering with the account a bit, got the "Transport" side of the account Active too. I can't communicate with the modem just yet, so I am making sure we have the serial number attached to the account, a service plan and some other things.

Right now I am sending a "broadcast" on our network to let in any serial number attached to your account, however it is starting to look like I might need you on-site to walk through a re-registration of the modem. Please let me know if you are available sometime this week just in case I can't get it online remotely. 

I will be sure to follow up with you on my progress, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Amanda

New Poster

Thank you Amanda, I will let you know when I am up there! I got an email from Hughes for an order, was a confirmation? Let me know if you get me on or I will let you know when I am there. Thanks again Teresa Duffey

New Poster

Amanda, I will be at the cabin tomorrow, Wednesday June 20th only until about 2:00 or 3:00. I hope you can call me up there as I won’t have internet. 509-921-1410 Hopefully we can get this taken care of tomorrow! Thanks!

Professor

@Tiaduffey

Because this is a public website it would be better for you to PM your phone number to Amanda and delete it from your post in this thread.  It's better to be safe than sorry.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

GabeU Thanks but don’t know how to pm her! Didn’t want to leave # just didn’t have any other way to let her know!

New Poster

Amanda, I left you my home #! So sorry! If you need the model #, I do have that! Won’t be back up there until the end of the month will let you know! Let me know if you need the model# of my modem! Thank You, Teresa

Professor

@Tiaduffey

To PM Amanda, click on her name in the upper left of her post, which will take you to her page.  On her page, click the "Send a message" button to the right of her picture.  Give the message a title and type the message.  Then, after you've finished composing the message, click "Send Message".   She'll get a notification of a message being sent to her.  

When someone PM's you, or replies to a PM you've sent them, you'll see a number over the envelope that is next to your avatar on the upper right of this page, or any page on this site. 

With this said, chances are that when she sees your reply in this thread she'll note your number and edit it out of your post herself in order to keep you safe.  

I'll tag her to be sure she sees this.  @Amanda

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

Thank you GabeU!!!