No internet, was shut off, no reason why

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiaduffey
Freshman

No internet, was shut off, no reason why

I have made several calls to Hughes net lasting an hour or two, being put on hold several times to find out why my internet was turned off.  I even did a three way call with  hughes and a service person in my area. No one can tell me why except to say that I returned my eguipment which I did not. Then they said I did not call to turn it back on. I have never called to turn it back on, they always do it automatically! I have now gone a month with no internet and need it turned back on ASAP. Please help! 

27 REPLIES 27

Amanda, I got an email saying my bill has been generated? Does this mean my internet is working?

Hi Tiaduffey,

So sorry, I've only just seen your post! Do you mean you have the serial #? That would help to verify we've got the right modem on the account (since there was one that was returned). It is safe to post the serial number here. I've also removed your phone # from your post.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda The serial number is B30010008368 A7 I have other numbers too if you need them. I am headed up there Wednesday. I got a bill from them already so hope it will be working when I get up there! Have not paid it yet since I don’t know if I have internet yet?Thank You, Teresa Duffey

Wanted to send you my number to call at my cabin but can’t pm you! Leaving in the morning!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Edit...

Hi Tia,

I may not be in the office when you are there tomorrow, but I can arrange someone from our advanced technical support group in Texas to give you a call. What is a good time frame for you?

I will send you a private message that you can reply to so it makes sending your number a bit simpler 🙂

Amanda

I will be therei in the late afternoon and you may have my number on my account it’s the 509- 684 number won’t be able to text you back much longer.