cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet, was shut off, no reason why

Freshman

Re: No internet, was shut off, no reason why

Amanda, Anything happening? Have modem model number if you need it!

Freshman

Amanda, I got an email saying my bill has been generated? Does this mean my internet is working?

Hi Tiaduffey,

So sorry, I've only just seen your post! Do you mean you have the serial #? That would help to verify we've got the right modem on the account (since there was one that was returned). It is safe to post the serial number here. I've also removed your phone # from your post.

Thank you,

Amanda

Freshman

Amanda The serial number is B30010008368 A7 I have other numbers too if you need them. I am headed up there Wednesday. I got a bill from them already so hope it will be working when I get up there! Have not paid it yet since I don’t know if I have internet yet?Thank You, Teresa Duffey

Freshman

Wanted to send you my number to call at my cabin but can’t pm you! Leaving in the morning!

Distinguished Professor III

Edit...

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Hi Tia,

I may not be in the office when you are there tomorrow, but I can arrange someone from our advanced technical support group in Texas to give you a call. What is a good time frame for you?

I will send you a private message that you can reply to so it makes sending your number a bit simpler Smiley Happy

Amanda

Freshman

I will be therei in the late afternoon and you may have my number on my account it’s the 509- 684 number won’t be able to text you back much longer.