cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Spectator

No internet

I was told when I set up this internet that I would be able to watch Netflix, stream games, and no have a limited data cap . Every month my internet drains by at least the second week . This is ridiculous and I have young children that always use internet. I cancelled my cable because I was suppose to be able to stream all these things . I want to cancel my internet but I don’t want to have to pay a cancellation fee when I don’t have use of the internet most of the time anyway . Please help me with this.
3 REPLIES

Re: No internet

Hi Abenoit08, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. However, in looking at your account, since you've ordered our service in August 2017, we can't guarantee that your sales call will be available.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Spectator

Yes ma’am I have been having this service since 2017 and been trying to deal with this issue since then . I’m definitely not trying to just get out of it I am trying to have some kind of internet for my household . I don’t want to continue to pay for something that I’m not receiving or going out in a 2 week span . I’m fed up with this issue .Thank you for replying back to me and I hope this can be resolved fairly quickly .
Highlighted

Good morning Abenoit08, 

Thank you for your patience while we worked to address your concerns. Due to the age of your sales order, your sales call is not available for review. 

Currently, you're subject to our Fair Access Policy, so your speeds are slowed down. To avoid this, ensure you don't run out of your monthly allowance; here are some tips provided by our community to help: https://hninfo.us/datatips

In addition to seeing that your system is subject to the Fair Access Policy, I'm seeing that a few of your network devices don't have optimal wifi signal quality. Regardless of whether you have data or not, you may want to move the poor/fair performing devices closer to the modem to help improve performance:

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->