cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

No internet

It says I'm connected to the modem but I have no internet. I have unplugged modem in an attempt to reset. And again it says I'm connected to modem but I have nothing
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Professor III

Re: No internet

Can you connect to this page?  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

If so, what is showing for the State Code in the System Summary box (top box)?  Also, what is showing for the Satellite Receive Signal Strength in the WAN Info box (bottom left)? 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Hi tagslt10,

Welcome to our community. I am sorry for the delay in responding but wanted to let you know that the site visit is set up and someone will be contacting you very soon to confirm a date to come by and re-point your dish. The visit is complimentary and a full months credit has been applied to your account.

Thanks,

Amanda

Hello tagslt10,

I checked for updates on your site visit and see that our technician has tried to get in touch with you a couple of times today and last week. Please send me a private message with the best phone number to reach you at so the appointment doesn't get canceled.

Thanks,

Amanda