No internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralphmoore
Sophomore

No internet

I don't know what info you need but the system light, receive light and transmit lights are off on gen 5 modem. I phoned CS they troubleshooted and said probably modem failure. I asked that a new modem be mailed out and I was told that a third party company would have to come out and do this service for a fee. I do not own the modem . Can you help me please.? We have not had any bad weather not power outages.
5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps on this site can run remote diagnostics on your modem. They'll likely do that and get back to you with information. 

ralphmoore wrote:
I don't know what info you need but the system light, receive light and transmit lights are off on gen 5 modem. I phoned CS they troubleshooted and said probably modem failure. I asked that a new modem be mailed out and I was told that a third party company would have to come out and do this service for a fee. I do not own the modem . Can you help me please.? We have not had any bad weather not power outages.

Liz

Hi ralphmoore,

Thanks for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Oct 21, 2019 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM . The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you so much Liz!

Liz,

The service technician came out today and found that the modem was bad. He replaced it and I am back in service. Thank you again, Liz!

Good morning ralphmoore,

Thank you for this update, happy to see you're back online! You know where to find us if you have any concerns. 🙂

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!