No internet.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gentryfamily
New Poster

No internet.

We have not had internet for days now and we have called twice the first time they said it may be the weather and the second time 2 days later he went through it with tech support. Now they are saying they will have go send out a tech and it was going to cost us 125.00 for them to come out when not even a year ago when had the same problem and it was the modem. It went out once before. Exact thing happened. I dont think it's right we have to pay to have a tech come out bc the equipment keeps crapping out .
8 REPLIES 8
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Gentryfamily 

My advice would be to wait until you hear from a rep on here, if you can.  Unfortunately, it probably won't be until at least Monday, but I think you'll have better luck with the reps here.  🙂

jbearley
New Poster

it could be one of probly 3 thrings. could be modem, could be radio, could need repointed. are all the lights on on your modem? i am a install tech for them.

Just the power light and the wifi light are the only ones that are on.

unfortunatly someone is gonna have to come out on a repair call. was there lightning strikes close by?

@Gentryfamily,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It appears you called in yesterday to have an appointment set up. I am confident the technician will be able to resolve this issue for you. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this. 

-Damian  

GabeU

@Damian wrote:

@jbearley,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It appears you called in yesterday to have an appointment set up. I am confident the technician will be able to resolve this issue for you. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this. 

-Damian  

I think you meant @Gentryfamily.

@GabeU,

Nice catch. Thank you!

-Damian  

GabeU

@Gentryfamily 

Did you end up scheduling the tech visit, or are you waiting for a rep to help you here?