cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet...

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: No internet...

As of right now I have internet that is working at the moment. But yesterday it was out again when I got home around 4:00. I could find the state code yesterday yet right now I did and it is 0.0.0 when it goes out I will get on my computer and let you know what the state code is then. It all is just frustrating since we just upgraded.
Highlighted
New Poster

The state code is 11.2.1. Not working right now
Highlighted

Hello 12Taz33Remi,

Thank you for the state code. Is the coaxial cable tightly secured in the back of the HughesNet modem? The coaxial cable looks like this:

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Yes it is. It has been in and out all day.
Highlighted

Good morning 12Taz33Remi,

I appreciate this update. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Apr 11, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

HI 12Taz33Remi,

I pulled up your account and I'm glad to see the site visit was completed successfully. If you have any other concerns feel free to drop by the community again.

-Liz