No internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jlwalton
New Poster

No internet

We have had zero internet since yesterday. We have some cloud cover and rain, but usually our internet works regardless of the weather. It's very unusual that our internet has stayed off for almost 24 hours. I called and spoke with a CSR last night, and he told me all I could do is wait for it to come back on. Very disappointing and annoying because I have a two year old that can't watch some of her favorite shows because the internet is down.
4 REPLIES 4
napajim

Welcome, that happens all the time where I live in north Idaho. We (about 156 neighbors up here) can't wait until StarLink comes on board. Until then, grin and bear it!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It could be a weather or technical issue at the gateway, which is always located in another state.   The HN reps on this site can run remote diagnostics to see what's going on. They usually reply within a day.  

Thanks! I was thinking that maybe the issue wasn't just here.

jlwalton,

I see it's your first post here. Welcome to the Community! I was unable to get your account pulled up, but we'd definitely like to look into this for you to find a solution. Please send me a private message at this link with your account number or a phone number attached to your account. It'll help us take a deeper look into this!

Thanks,

Remy