No internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milenders
Freshman

No internet

Case #'s-57734207/103464039/103487841 work#7534595. Installer came on 4-8-17 to upgrade to Gen 5. He was here 4 hours trying to figure out with Hughes Tech support why we weren't able to get activated. He left stating that tech support would be working on it. I called later that night & HughesNet tech stated they needed an installer to help figure it out. I called HughesNet & the company that dispatches the installers why the installers haven't called or showed up for the appointment. They tell me they will send the message to the installer. So how long to wait for internet? Can we stop the upgrade for now & go back to Gen4? Problem is the installer has our old modem. Please someone help!😤
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Carol,

Funny, I just got an e-mail from the engineers saying they have your site up and running now. I checked your diagnostics and this seems to support that. Can you please confirm that you can access the internet now?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24