cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No monthly refill

No monthly refill

So I get charged my regular monthly fee for Internet service and suddenly mid month my internet starts running slow. I go in and check and it says I'm out of data for the next 14-days. Call Hugh's and guess what? They didn't replenish my data at the beginning of the cycle! Not to mention I ca t make calls on my phone line. I timed it and it took 10 minutes for a call to connect. Unfortunately I'm in a 2-year contract and its $400 to cancel the contract. Been on the phone for an hour. Surely that's worth $400 of my time. Hugh's SUCKS!
5 REPLIES 5
Associate Professor

Re: No monthly refill

The data reset date, and billing date don't always end up being the same day.  Chances are it did reset and you ended up using more than typical since the reset date.
Assistant Professor

The Status Meter plus the meter here http://192.168.0.1/ shows when you refill. You don't check on the refill date to make sure it did? I do but guess I'm weird that way.

No, Hugh's told us it never refilled and had to manually do it. It's been 18 days from when it should have been refilled. There is no excuse.
Associate Professor

Hi Jeda34greenstreet,

Thank you for your post. Just to confirm a few things:

Your refill date is the 10th of every month. 
Our agents did provide you an upgrade which replenished your data and more to 15GB yesterday. 

Now, where I get lost is here: if your refill date is the 10th and your data did not refill, would you not have had slow speeds since that day and not later? I see that about 4 GB of your new 15GB plan has already been used (in 1 day) so I don't see it being difficult for your old plan to have run out 

Amanda