No new emails since Hughesnet changed to new format

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thirtyoneprov
New Poster

No new emails since Hughesnet changed to new format

Since Sept 15, (when Hughesnet changed the format of the email dashboard) we have received zero emails.  Help, please.

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

There are a few people with the same issue, it seems. The HughesNet reps will be around today; give them some time to look at your specific account. 

thirtyoneprov wrote:

Since Sept 15, (when Hughesnet changed the format of the email dashboard) we have received zero emails.  Help, please.

Liz

Good morning thirtyoneprov, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I can certainly get this over to our e-mail admins to address. Please privately message me all the affected e-mail addresses so we can get started. 

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Thanks for the PM, thirtyoneprov. I'll send this up. Also, you're accessing your HughesNet e-mail via webmail and not with a 3rd party client like Outlook, correct?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I am.

Thank you for your patience while our e-mail admins investigated. You should be receiving mail now, can you please confirm?

-Liz

I received and replied to your email, but still do not see any of the ones that should have arrived in my inbox between the dates of Sept 15 and today.

Thanks for clarifying, let me check with the e-mail admins on that. I'll let you know once I find out.

-Liz

Hello thirtyoneprov,

Thank you for your patience while our e-mail folks determined what happened with your e-mails between Sept 15~22. They confirmed that e-mails from that period are unrecoverable, I'm sorry about this, I understand that's frustrating. During the update, a step to connect your inbox from the old server to new server was not complete. As a result, your emails technically did not have anywhere to be delivered to, nor anywhere to be held for later restoration. Our e-mail admins manually reconnected your inbox to the new server to resolve this, which is why your inbox has been working recently.

-Liz