cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal from dish?

Honorary Alumnus

Re: No signal from dish?

The IP address that @C0RR0SIVE gave you (192.168.0.1) opens up a page that is internal to the Modem known as the SCC (System Control Center)

It has a lot of diagnostic info listed as too the condition of your system. If you need a technician depends on the type of error listed.

This is the SCC main page from a HT1100 hughes Modem:

SCC Main page snip.PNG

The color of the icons at the top center give a quick peek as well as any listed active error codes.

If you post a screenshot it may help but remember to edit out your SAN which normally starts with the letters DSSxxxxxxx

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Commandantkenny

If you are unable to get online this evening and are unable to post a screenshot (as mentioned by Gwalk) directly, you could take the screenshot, or even get one using the snipping tool built into Windows, and save it on a flash drive or something and send if from where you are now.  Or, conversely, you could take a picture with a cell phone and do the same.  Whichever the case, though, make sure to edit out the SAN (the number that starts with DSS).  You can do so using Paint in Windows.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

11.2.1 is the code i am getting. Most of the check boxes are red... i will post the screen shot tomorrow, if it will help, too.

Good morning Commandantkenny,

Thanks for the state code, this helps. Can you please powercycle the HughesNet modem by unplugging the power cord from its power brick? Replug after about 30 seconds and let me know if there's any difference. If there isn't, I can send a complimentary dispatch to address your concerns.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I tried that and nothing changed. I tried the test connection button too and it also failed.

Thanks for letting me know. I've gone ahead and created a complimentary dispatch so that a tech can address your concerns. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Jun 16, 2017 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #104493555 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->