No system light

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zr500rider
New Poster

No system light

Having an issue that started 2 days ago. All lights are lit except the system light. State code of 20.1.1 reset modem, to no avail, and I've searched on here, but it seams that nobody has had that state code. Any help appreciated as this is our only communication line.
5 REPLIES 5
MarkJFine
Professor

When you go to this page using computer connected to the modem, what is the "Satellite Receive Signal Strength" at the bottom? Also, what, if anything, is stated as the "IP Gateway Association State"?

Just for clarity, when you say you "reset" the modem, please tell me you just temporarily unplugged the power, and didn't hold in the reset button. The latter may reset the modem to factory settings, unregistering it from the satellite system. If that's the case, you may have to work with telephone support to get re-registered again.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

I restarted it by unplugging it and waiting 30 seconds, and also from the router dashboard.

Association state is "creating IPGW protocol"

Satallite strength is 82

Good morning zr500rider,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I looked up your account and I see that since your call to us last Friday, we created a dispatch to have a tech come on site to bring you back online. I hope your site visit goes well.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning zr500rider,

Your locally assigned dealer attempted to reach out and confirm an appointment to address your connectivity concerns.   Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with your locally assigned dealer's contact info so you can confirm the appointment.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning zr500rider,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.