cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way I've used all my "DATA"!!!

No way I've used all my "DATA"!!!

Why is it when I'm the only one home on my laptop or tablet that I still have to wait 10-15 mns. for it to load? I'm only 10 days into my first month with this company. So I called athey said I've used all my data!!! How can that be.? I pay for the $70.00 pkg.???!!!
7 REPLIES 7

Re: No way I've used all my "DATA"!!!

went through the same thing. Started disconnecting modem when not using. i write down the time i disconnect it then go back and check my usage.I think they know im doing this and all of a sudden no more missing gb

Hi klatrio,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post, we want to address your concerns. Please read the information here and follow the instructions there: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wheres-my-bytes-how-to-test-for-data-leaks

Then you may post your screenshots here in your thread.

Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

What happened to the grace period if only 10 days into first month as customer?
Assistant Professor

Yea, not sure what happens if in grace period and still use it all up before it resets for the day. Liz?

I would think that you'd go into FAP until the next daily reset in the grace period. Never heard of anyone doing that though. This isn't such a case either, as OP is in their 28th day of service with us and is currently in FAP.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Associate Professor

"I think they notice what I do in my home through the webcamz attached to my computorz!"

No, what it is, is that you have a device that's coming online when you don't expect it.
Freshman

My son used almost 4GB in a couple hours playing video games.