cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Very Satisfied

Spectator

Not Very Satisfied

System down for 6 days. No signal. This is the second time in our short time as a customer. First time a service tech came out he told me how dish was not installed properly, took pictures and got service back up and running. This time the same tech comes out and had to replace modem and dish, he said dish was warped and asked if there was anyone who didn't like us . Well our dish is on the roof and we have 4 dogs in the yard. I really doubt anyone got in my yard and up on my roof to cause the dish to warp. I am looking for a credit on my bill for the time we were down, not to mention the inconvenience this has caused me. If there is ever another need for service, I want an actual Hughesnet Technician, not a subcontractor.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Not Very Satisfied

If you could post your modem serial number or any recent case numbers the reps can find your account. To get credits you generally have to call when the service is down, and call when it's back up. 

If you go to http://192.168.0.1 are there any error codes?
Assistant Professor

All installers and service techs are subcontractors as far as I know. 

Hi kmiller184188,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with us. I double-checked your system and right now everything looks to be in proper working order. I don't see any previous credits issued to the account for your recent concerns, so I will go ahead and credit your account for the 6 days of downtime.

Feel free to contact us again if you have additional concerns.

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Spectator

Thank you for the credit of 6 days. Now we need to work on the deceptive billing process of posting an invoice and taking money from account at same time.

You're welcome. The bill date/due date is most applicable to those on invoice billing. Their bill gets mailed on the bill date, and they have until the due date to mail in their payment. Those on autopay just get charged once the bill date comes around. If you need to change your bill date to one that's more convenient for your card to be charged, we have no problem doing that for you, just give us a call anytime at 866.347.3292.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.