cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to manage hughesnet phone service on Support Center Web page.

Sophomore

Not able to manage hughesnet phone service on Support Center Web page.

"Manage" hughesnet phone options not working on support center website using Mac. Will work using PC.
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Not able to manage hughesnet phone service on Support Center Web page.

Good morning Tom,

Thanks for posting, we'd like to help address this for you. Could you please be more specific with your experience?

Are you able to successfully access the self-help site for HughesNet Voice?

What exactly are you trying to do?

At what point in this process do you get stuck?

If you're seeing an error message, please take a screenshot of it and post here. (How to take a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/)

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I have the same problem. On the self-care administration web page I only have call records and port my number. Where are all the other advertised functions?

Hi tbores,

Thanks for posting. Once set up and logged into the self-care site for your HughesNet Voice service, you should see this, which lets you access and configure your settings:

If you are missing links, let me know if that persists in other browsers. Also, a screenshot of what you're seeing would greatly help, just be sure to crop/edit out your personal information such as your SAN, e-mail address, phone number, and MAC address. For your reference, here's how to take screenshots: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Web Self-Care Administration

Managing account for Logout

HughesNet Voice Service Plan: Home Voice - Commitment

Login Email address:

ATA MAC Address:

That is all I see.

I see, thanks tbores. Let me dig further into this and get back to you. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

New Poster

Hi tbores,

My VOIP guy did something on our end to fix this. Please give it another try and let me know if you can see the proper settings now.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz
New Poster

Liz. That appears to have corrected the problem. I can now see the options. Will use them and follow up if any more issues.Thanks for your help!

Wonderful! Thank you for the confirmation. If you have additional questions, feel free to start a new thread. I will go ahead and close this one since I never heard back from the original poster, and we've resolved your current concern.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz