cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not off to the best start...

Re: Not off to the best start...

Thank you. Received and returned my Customer Service Survey...

Hi Ang.K,

This matter has been escalated to our installation department and your local dealer for them to address your concerns. Once I get any updates, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I've credited your account for the trouble.

Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Ang.K,

OK, so what we can do is have a tech out to reconnect your Exede dish and when your service is up with them, we can send the tech back out then to connect your HughesNet service, both visits at no cost to you. Does that sound reasonable?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Why can't Hughesnet just install their own dish without using my Exede cable? (I should be able to have two services as long as I'm paying for both.)

As I understand from our investigation into this, do you still require the cable to be run to the utility closet in the middle of the basement? If so, that can be costly and unsightly, but we can certainly have the dealer out to look at your house and do an estimate. If you still have concerns with this idea, we can get you on the line with our installation head who can go over what all this would entail. If so, let us know so we can give you a call at the number on file ending in 11.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Answering this on the run ... but not sure what the problem is. The Exede cable runs behind the wall and it would be a pain to try to run Hughesnet's cable this way. But others (like Dish TV) found other way of running cable straight down shaft/vent from attic to basement). It's not difficult. Dont even think your installer looked and tried to figure out. If someone comes out am I going to be charged? Would a credit to us for the Exede service we are out of be easier?

I think those questions would be best answered by our Installation head, when tomorrow are you available for a call? I believe the person we need to speak with is already out for today. 

Regarding credit, the credit I've already issued you was for one month of your HughesNet service.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

I'm available tomorrow (Thurs.) until 2:30pm.

Credit? I looked at my account and only see "credits" that reflect the promotional deals I got when I signed up. Where should I see the credit you gave me?
Thank you for your help.

Good morning Ang.K,

Very good, I'll let the Installation head know, hopefully we will be in touch today before 2:30 pm your time. I'll post back once I get a confirmation time from him.

The credit placed will not be visible yet to you, it will show on your next bill. I've e-mailed you a snapshot of what your billing looks like on our end, which does reflect the credit.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Highlighted

Got your email and, yes, this credit in lieu of sending an installer out again is fine.
I think we're good to go. Thanks for your help!