cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now 2 Weeks 4 Days - emails won't send

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Guess What - emails won't send

You figured it out. Now he'll have to terminate you. 

@kitnbob wrote:

No wonder MSN is blocking all the rest of us........   its you   LOL  Smiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley Happy

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@kitnbob wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

my hughes.net emails will no longer forward to my MSN address.  MSN/Hotmail/Outlook is blocking hughes.net due to spam.

No wonder MSN is blocking all the rest of us........   its you   LOL  Smiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley Happy

You caught me!  Darnit!  And I was trying to be so hush hush about it.  LOL.  🤣🤣🤣

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
kitnbob
Tutor

Did you guys notice?  When i jabbed at gabe I got a new rank........  I used to be a senior...   now Im a tudor..

is that a demotion?

They are protecting you @GabeU 

maratsade

Your rank was upgraded to tutor. Congrats! 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@kitnbob wrote:

Did you guys notice?  When i jabbed at gabe I got a new rank........  I used to be a senior...   now Im a tudor..

is that a demotion? 

Nope.  It's a PROmotion.  You can see the Community ranking schedule here.  

Basically, everything you do on the Community helps to increase your rank, with your posts being marked as Solutions carrying the most "weight".  That last part is just an assumption, but from what I've experienced here it's a logical conclusion.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
kitnbob
Tutor

This probably the correct forum for this but ............   Here, Senior dosent have much to do with being eligible for Medicare

heck,,  I just graduated!    Ill take it.!

jeffry72
Spectator

The new port settings worked on my home computer so it is finally working but my Samsung android phone is still not able to send, keeps saying it can not connect to server.

maratsade

You're posting to an old thread. You may want to increase the visibility of your post by creating a new thread and detailing your issue with the Samsung phone there. Go to the Tech Support section and click on "Start a topic."

@jeffry72 wrote:

The new port settings worked on my home computer so it is finally working but my Samsung android phone is still not able to send, keeps saying it can not connect to server.

jeffry72
Spectator

Actually I think I finally got it worked out but thank you for the FYI, never been on here before.

maratsade

jeffry72 wrote:

Actually I think I finally got it worked out

Cool!