cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numerous State Code Errors

Numerous State Code Errors

For the past month or so I've been noticing several state code errors. At first I wasn't to concerned as the weather has been a bit nasty and browsing wasn't significantly impaired. Just a few pages off and on that loaded "funny" but after a refresh or two all was well. This morning I checked and the list of errors seemed to increase dramitically :

Just for clarification I do disconnect my LAN cord at night to prevent unforseen allowance mishaps so the 13.1.1 errors is to be expected but MOST of the rest of those errors are new to me...

I'd also like  to mention that my clock appears to be off, I did not get a screen shot as I wasn't expecting it but this morning at 6:30 my meters read 9.4 anytime and 9.7 Bonus.... I watched one Netflix short at 7:30 I noticed my ANYTIME had dropped to 9.3 while the bonus meter remained at 9.7.... I'll keep a better eye on it in the morning and prepare a screen shot if it happens again....    Just in case you don't have my info at hand here's an older case number..... 35649473             

I'll go ahead and eliminate the router, for now but will need to hook it back up before 6ish tonight, thanks in advance Smiley Happy
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Numerous State Code Errors

Good morning Melissa,

Thanks for all the details and the case number, it helps us a lot! We'll look into this and post back with updates.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Melissa,

From what we can see in your state code history is normal for weather events. The numerous state codes represent the standard processes the modem goes through after a disconnect. Regarding the timing, we will reset your timing and update your token data allowance for this morning's confusion. We look forward to getting your updates back (with screenshots, I hope!).

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good Morning Liz,   

Thanks for looking into this and the added tokens Smiley Happy   Musta been a doozey of a storm, I had noticed that weather threw errors just had neer seen soo many, good to know it was nothing serious.    It also appears the reset of the clock did the trick this mornings netflix ran at 6:45 am did indeed come out of Bonus Bytes as expected. Although I outta keep my mouth shut it appears compression worked Majorly in my favor this morning as the short shoulda took over 100Mb and it only deducted 2 Mb. Ran a second test just to see if the ODD quirk would persist and again 100Mb + show at 7:45 am  ended at 8:40 deducted from the Anytime bucket as expected but again Only took 2 Mb. Certainly not complaining !! Just shootin it out there, ohhh almost forgot the screenshots hehe...

First taken at 6:45 am:

Second at 7:45 am :

and the last at 8:40 am:

New Poster

Melissa there was a storm that covered almost the entire US from a tropical storm of something that moved from CA and stretched all the way east past Arkansas and lasted almost a week so that may have been the problem

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the update and the screenshots. Glad to see your usage is coming from the appropriate byte buckets. Yes, these storms all over can certainly have an effect on performance. Glad to see it tipped in your favor this morning. Smiley Wink

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz