cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUT OF DATA BUT Y IS SMART BROWSING NOT KICKING IN AND ACTIVATING? Besides that I still have 48000 sum GB to use from 2a-8a or whenever?

Highlighted

OUT OF DATA BUT Y IS SMART BROWSING NOT KICKING IN AND ACTIVATING? Besides that I still have 48000 sum GB to use from 2a-8a or whenever?

I used up all my data and it doesn't reload for another 2 or 3 days but I was told just within a day or two of install by customer service rep BC I'd been misinformed bout what I was getting n I called in and they switched me to the 15 GB ANYTIME and 50GB BONUS DATA plus was told that I would still have service whenever I ran out of the 15 GB I would still b able to do something with "smart browsing" or something which STILL isn't even activated except underneath the Bonus Gb time; which by the way is right now so please do tell me y the crap I am not able to open anything with n e browser; the pages will not load. I'm using my cell phones data plan to even b on here sending this message/complaint; SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS AND NOW; not to mention I am over on my mthly allowance for data so it's costing me money just to b on here messaging my ISP to ask y I'm not able to even open a page on the web at all? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FRIGN ABSURD!! They lie to ppl then get them over that trial period and bam...blast us with the only giving us internet access whenever they feel like it; it's bullcrap!!! Could someone please check on y I'm experiencing this and let me know how to fix it; this is so unfair; they shldnt b able to operate if this is their way of treating their paying customers,
4 REPLIES 4

Re: OUT OF DATA BUT Y IS SMART BROWSING NOT KICKING IN AND ACTIVATING? Besides that I still have 48000 sum GB to use from 2a-8a or whenever?

unreasonable my usage seems to be used rapidly but not traceable before the day you pay HN call not email and complain
Freshman

Re: OUT OF DATA BUT Y IS SMART BROWSING NOT KICKING IN AND ACTIVATING? Besides that I still have 48000 sum GB to use from 2a-8a or whenever?

If you are in the bonus period and have lots of data therem and can't load a web page...your problem is probably in your system. Reboot your router, PC, and maybe your modem. I have found this fixes my non-connectivity. Also do a speed test available on hughes dashboard.

I've been in FAP a few times and never had a problem loading pages and was able to listen to audio.  There has to be something else wrong like deepdiver suggest reboot and retest.
Alum

Hi mamac,

Thanks for posting. The first part of your message is a bit confusing. However I am going to assume your main concern is running out of data and smart browsing is not activating? Am I correct? From your account notes I see that you called in for support today and our smart browsing feature was explained to you by our rep. Was he able to answer all your questions effectively? If not I'll be glad to provide further details. 

Thank you,
Chris