Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office365 connectivity issues after 5pm and on weekends

Professor

Re: Office365 connectivity issues after 5pm and on weekends

Yes, between 7 am and 9 am. 

@Liz wrote:

Thanks for your feedback so far!

maratsade, do you have a timeframe for when you tested this earlier today?

Senior Instructor

No problems either last night or this morning. Looks like someone Spock'd the warp engines.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Sophomore

Unfortunately we continued to have Outlook connection issues last evening.  However, the problem didn't start until after 7pm which was a couple of hours later than "normal" :-).

Capture2.JPG

Sophomore

And again this morning starting around 7AM.

Capture.JPG

Senior Instructor

Curious what gateway you're on.

@maratsadeand I are both on SDO068. Perhaps a fix was applied to just that gateway and hadn't gotten to your's?

Edit: Alternatively, perhaps this was congestion-related issue all along and we just lucked out.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Sophomore

I am on gateway J2SEA060 so you could be right about the application of the "fix." 

As for congestion - I guess time will tell.

Good morning folks

Thank you for bearing with us as we investigated this. I was just informed by the head of engineering that a few days ago they rolled out a fix on beam 68. Yesterday those on beam 68, like maratsade and Mark, confirmed that this resolved their Microsoft connection issues. So now engineering will roll out the fix to the rest of the beams over the weekend, so all customers should be able to connect to Outlook and such in the coming days.

Your speaking up and working with us definitely helped us reach a resolution which will benefit others, and we're very thankful for that. Smiley Happy

If you still have any concerns next week, by all means let us know!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

That's great news!!

And thank you for taking the problem seriously and passing it on to your engineering team!

Best wishes,

Steve

Senior Instructor

Is really good news.

Seems 68 always gets the test cases. Helps when you share the same beam as the engineers in Gaithersburg. 😀

Is really good news.

Seems 68 always gets the test cases. Helps when you share the same beam as the engineers in Gaithersburg. 😀

It sure does!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->