cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Rep assistance needed

Official Rep assistance needed

Hello There
I am hoping that one of the Offical Reps would be able to reply to my questions. Seems like I can never find time to call. I am glad you guys have this community to post questions.

I cancelled my hughesnet services last week and was told that I was going to receive a box with instructions on how to return the items. Would you know how long it takes to get this in the mail ?
Another question is about my dashboard. I have been logging in to see my data usage Since my account will be closed at the end of the billing cycle. I cannot see anywhere showing that my account was closed or is going to be closed at the end of this billing cycle. Where would I see it ? Only reason I am asking to make sure that account is closed and cancelled.
Last question is about the credit I have in my account. Will I lose that credit or will I be reimbursed ?

Thank you so much in advance and thank you for replying.
9 REPLIES 9
Freshman

Re: Official Rep assistance needed

Phebe, the reps for this forum work regular business hours Monday through Friday , so you won't get a response from them until Monday morning. I hate phones and calling - always prefer forums or chat wndows. :-)

Phebe, I am sure a rep will be on this today.  Very logical questions.  Wishing you the best and Happy early Thanksgiving.
Admin

Phebe, We're sorry to hear that you've cancelled.  We can start with this answer, your box will ship out on your next billing due date.  We can make that sooner if you'd like. To help you with your dashboard info and billing credit questions, we need to know your account number.  Rather than sharing it in this forum, can you give us your modem serial #?   We'll find you with it and post back.

Hi Phebe,

If you don't have your modem serial number saved, you can e-mail account number (starting with DSS) to us at communitysupport@hughes.com

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thank you Liz and Katie. Please see the picture below. I am sorry it's upside down.

Hi Phebe, no worries, thanks for the picture!

I pulled up your account and I see that your termination request has been processed. Your service will remain active until '11/16/2015'. After that date, your service will be disabled. After the service has been terminated, any remaining credit on your account will be sent to you by check, since I see you're on Invoice billing.

Please let me know if you have additional concerns, we're happy to address them.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thank you. This is wonderful. Can you have the box shipped to me sooner. I would like to send the items as soon as my service gets disabled. Thank you

Hi Phebe,

Normally, the return kit is sent automatically as soon as the service is terminated, so we can expedite the return kit by terminating your service immediately. Please let me know if we can do that for you.  Otherwise, we're breaking all kinds of business protocol and run the risk of doubled kits and other possible headaches. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz