Offline since Saturday evening

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D_J_M
Freshman

Offline since Saturday evening

System when offline Saturday evening. Signal strength was 57 before I turned in at midnight eastern. By Sunday AM, signal strength was 15 but logs showed that the modem WAS online and functioning for a period of time overnight. It's been dead ever since until this morning with the signal strength went back up to 46, the modem reset itself and now signal strength is at 31. Still can't send or receive. Anyone know what's up? modem is an HT-1000 Central Ky.
25 REPLIES 25

Good morning D_J_M,

Thank you for this update, I've dispatched a complimentary technician for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Sep 22, 2022 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed, alternately you can do it online. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I'll be standing by. Thank you! Have you noted my corrected phone number (I just recently updated my HN profile here, not aware that it contained outdated information).

Thanks again.

Hi D_J_M,

I did see your PM with the phone number and that's the same number we have on file for you, thank you!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Previous install was sub-standard. Tech replaced everything including new coax and grounding block. We're now back in business.

THANK YOU so much for helping through this and getting me back online.

Hi D_J_M,

You're very welcome! Thank you for the update, I'm so glad to hear the tech did a thorough review of the site when restoring service. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz