cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh yeah.. I'm rockin' 300kbps.... and NOT campin' happy.

Highlighted
Sophomore

sorrySorry, double pos

Sorry, double post.

Tags (1)
Instructor

Re: Oh yeah.. I'm rockin' 300kbps.... and NOT campin' happy.

No one questions why you're upset. It's the undisciplined way you deal with it that the problem.

But, never mind me... continue throwing your toys out of the pram, 'cause that's been working real well.

As you were.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Sophomore

Re: Oh yeah.. I'm rockin' 300kbps.... and NOT campin' happy.

Why is Hughes treating customers like dirt OK,  but its not OK for a customer to fly off the handle because they have been abused so badly by the company,. It seems to pretty much the only option left  to try and get some attention from management. I'd like to hope that someone who's salary I'm helping pay would notice and take personal responsibility for helping a customer that's been neglected, along with thousands of others

Oh wait, I forgot they don't give a rats tail about any of us. All they care about is that our bank accounts are still open for them to pillage from us.

Why do they not care about their public image? Because they know they are the only option and a monopoly for those of use who live rural and have no other choices for Internet. They have no quams about taking advantage of us...