cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing problem - can't unfap! We have tokens to use to unfap but always sats site unavailable when try to unfap

bonnydunn

Re: Ongoing problem - can't unfap! We have tokens to use to unfap but always sats site unavailable when try to unfap

Power has been cycled  -left off etc --- this problem has been going on for several months!  We have been unable to unfap for several months -we are not fapp'd now so it doesn't matter -just would like to know we can use the tokens before we discontinue Hughes @ the end of June.  
bonnydunn

Re: Ongoing problem - can't unfap! We have tokens to use to unfap but always sats site unavailable when try to unfap

Biggest complaint is lack of follow through -I can speak to agents who really want to help -and try -they make promises - but those promises aren't followed up on ... 
bonnydunn

so any word?? Did my case ever make to advanced support?
Amanda

Hi Bonny

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for posting that screenshot! It really clears things up. There has to be an issue with your account and the website not linking together... I have to send this to an engineer or developer to be looked into, but it is a step in the right direction. I really do appreciate your patience.

Thank you
Amanda
bonnydunn

thanks
Amanda

Hi Bonny

With the weekend coming up I just wanted to let you know we have not forgotten about you. We are still waiting on an update for the escalation of your case, but may not hear back until Monday or Tuesday. I just wanted to make sure you were kept in the loop on that. I hope that you have a good weekend.

Thank you
Amanda
bonnydunn

Hmmmm ... May 10th I called in - -it was supposed to have been escalated then - thanks for letting me know - -all i want to do is be able to unfap if we get fapp'd  -it's crazy that can't even accomplish this if we call in!
Bridget Markham

How Mach do u have to pay to get tokens
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

It was escalated AFAIK, but, it takes time for engineers to look into things and get back with ECC(The CSR's here...) on what they find and what they are doing.
Bonny Dunn

I suppose engineering still trying to figure out -