cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenID not properly set for this UserID Error

OpenID not properly set for this UserID Error

I see that others have discussed this error here before, but can't find a resolution here.  We have had this problem for 14+ months, and have had multiple tickets and contacts with Tier 4 support, all without resolution. When we don't hear back for awhile, we have to start over at the frustratingly ineffective and slow to escalate Tier 1 (which is not unintentional on Hughes' part I am sure). Is there a resolution to the OpenID problem?  This is related to a larger problem in that we have been trying to use the hourly usage data to document Hughes overstating our usage (as compared to other data sources we have that track our throughput, including the HT-1000's own data), but are limited by the OpenID error.  14 months for Hughes higher-level support leaving a problem unresolved is disappointing to say the least.
24 REPLIES 24

Re: OpenID not properly set for this UserID Error

Hi David,

Thank you for posting, we want to look into this for you so please post a case number so we can follow up and update you here.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Most recent Case# is: 44208848

Thanks, David. We'll review your case and investigate this OpenID error for you and post back once we have any updates. Your cooperation and patience is appreciated.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi David,

We're escalating your case up to our engineers to address your OpenID concern. Once we have any news to share, we'll post back.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Also, your latest report here in the community will be added to your previous case that is already with our engineers. We're working on it.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning David,

Our engineers implemented an update over the weekend that addressed the OpenID error you've been experiencing. Please let us know if it still persists so we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

No change. I still have the same error.

Thanks for the update, David. I've let our team know this is still happening for you. We'll post back with questions or news once we have it.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Thought I'd follow up on this.  7 months since the last post here (but more than 2 years altogether), another half a dozen "Our engineers are working hard on this" phone calls from Tier 1 CSR's, and still not one bit of progress.