cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenID not properly set for this UserID Error

Re: OpenID not properly set for this UserID Error

Really, I have this problem and am being told it is keeping me from using tokens. You implemented a fix 11 months ago? I don't think so.

Liz,
What a study in incompetence! I have the OpenID issue as well on my SAN . I am throttled and use any of the 5 tokens which should be available to me.  I have been through two chat sessions with reps who told me that level 2 would get back to me in 2-3 business days. Really? My allowance resets in 1 day and 6 hours. 2-3 business days is not going to magically fix something your engineers have not been able to fix for 2 years. The last chat support rep said she   would give me  a 500MB bump to get me over until the reset. WHICH SHE DID NOT!. I am paying you for T&Cs which you are not fulfilling. You are crossing over into legal territory now. Frontier DSL is now across the street and is looking pretty good.

Hi David,

The OpenID error you have been experiencing should be cleared up. We had an engineer specifically work on your account to remedy the error. If the error somehow persists for you, please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Liz,

Yes, my OpenID error was finally resolved (hooray!).  For a few weeks now I have been able to access my usage via My Dashboard, including being able to see my usage by hour... until yesterday morning. My hourly usage stopped populating into the "Usage Reports" starting at 5 am on October 27.  I called base Support just now, and went in circles with a rep who couldn't seem to really understand the specific issue, and he finally suggested I wait until my monthly reset in 11 days to see if the issue resolves itself. (Really?)

I'll call back and try again with a new rep if I must, but I thought I'd see if I could get some (additional) help here first. Since this is likely a different issue than the OpenID error, should I open this deeper issue as a new thread?

(Also, for context again, the hourly usage is where I am trying to compare my recorded usage on my network vs. the dashboard/Status Meter usage vs. the modem's own internal history, either for errors in the reporting and/or to identify data losses due to my network throttling.)

Hi David,

Thanks for confirming the OpenID error went away for you.

I did see this morning a notice about some user tools being unavailable recently, this could be why the usage history temporarily stopped working. This should have been resolved by now. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any abnormal behavior with the Status Meter or other usage charts.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->