Hughesnet Community

Our HT1100 connections are failing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knerkin Akin

Our HT1100 connections are failing

None of our 4 devices is able to make connections, not to our e-mail server, any Web servers, etc. The HT1100 reports all's well, Terminal-Gateway Connectivity test reports all's well. AMA25HNSIGW64B003Adv
11 REPLIES 11
Liz

Good morning Knerkin,

Thank you for posting. It looks like we have an outage in Amarillo that was just reported about 20 min ago. We are currently working to restore service. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I will keep you updated as soon as I hear any progress.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I can't get through to my Hughes accounts via webmail this AM but Thunderbird connects OK.

I intensely dislike the webmail interface since the last "upgrade".

Knerkin Akin

Thanks, Liz. I'll probably hear first from our Amazon Echo who generally announces her return to service.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

HAL is that you?

elysaes1

How much longer?
Liz

That's a pretty cool way to find out, Knerkin!

Got a new update; the problem has been identified, so our engineers' efforts are concentrated on that now. No ETA on service restoration.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Knerkin Akin

Thanks for the update, Liz. 
Knerkin Akin

Service was just returned. All's well. Thanks to engineering.
Liz

Glad to hear you're back online, Knerkin!

We haven't gotten a confirmation yet that all service has been restored to AMA, so others may not be in the clear.

-Liz

Liz

OK, there's the confirmation. As of noon (Eastern time) the fix was implemented and service restored.

-Liz