cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our system light takes up to several hours to come on.

Our system light takes up to several hours to come on.

Our system light takes up to several hours to come on. This problem came on gradually. It took several minutes to come on at first-now its consistently at least twenty minutes, usually longer. It takes longer in the afternoon when we are on our regular allowance, sometimes it never comes on. It's better in the morning when we are on bonus. When we do get online its plenty fast enough, but sometimes looses connection for a few minutes, or more than a few minutes at a time. Does running the modem continuously between internet sessions help with this problem?
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Our system light takes up to several hours to come on.

Hello angus.garden,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly help address your concerns. Please let me know if there are any obstructions on the dish. Also, ensure that the coaxial cable is secured tightly onto the modem. 

Looking forward to hearing back. Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi, Liz thank you. I am currently online, no obstructions or bad weather. Yesterday afternoon was good weather, tight connection, no obstructions, but we tried unsuccessfully for two hours to get online, but the system light never came on. No luck. This morning during bonus hours it only took half an hour to get online with system light on after half an hour, but it is eating through our data awfully fast.

Hi angus.garden,

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Friday, Feb 12, 2016 between 11:00 AM-2:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #52537462 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes. 

Thanks, 
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi angus.garden,

I hope the site visit went well, haven't heard from you since. If you still have concerns, feel free to create a new thread to let us know.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz