Outage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkSue
New Poster

Outage

Is anyone having connection issues? Info shows I am connected, but I can't get any sites to load. Keep getting "Can't reach this page." Have had this problem since 1 a.m.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Can you get to the System Control Center, and if so, what is the state code?  And if not, have you tried rebooting the modem, or unplugging it from the wall, leaving it be for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in?

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

MarkSue wrote:
Is anyone having connection issues? Info shows I am connected, but I can't get any sites to load. Keep getting "Can't reach this page." Have had this problem since 1 a.m.

@MarkSue wrote:

I did, at about 4:00 AM this morning, I had trouble even getting to this site.  Rebooting everything didn't fix it.  Seems to have gone away now though.  Must have been those internet gremlins.  :>)>

Liz

Hi MarkSue,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Haven't heard back from you so I pulled up your account and I see your HughesNet system is indeed up and running fine now. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach back out again.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!