cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages loading slow

Highlighted

Pages loading slow

Pages loading slow, So Have I been Flapped Or SLAPPED? Here I am again Just an Experienced User, Not a Tech, even though I'd love to know More. and just to get the Pages to load, sign in and post this question has taken almost 2 Min. Now I know this is Prime Time FAP But does this time Lapse also Drain My Data Time?
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Pages loading slow

I'm on Verizon time now the keypad is a little small so I' all be able to talk more, my Hughes reset stats on the 16th talk later

He Ron

To help you understand: 1mb is 1mb no matter how long it takes to download.

Great I never worried about how much Data I used, always mad about slow page loads, I was always on an unlimited plan, that was for the last 10-12 years, Whole new world over Here! I'll be back with all sorts of questions, I just think I found a software conflict on my old tower and will ask advice about removing one latter, Thanks for clearing that up for me so amount of Time it takes the page to load doesn't use Data, If I read that correctly.

You got it!  it is like if your download rate is 1mbs then it will take 1second to download 1mb: while if it is 500kbs, it will take 2 seconds to download that same 1mb.

Gary it's folks like you guys that make me Feel good about this system, I can only blame Myself for Trusting the Salesman That sold Chrissy the plan, He assured Her It would work well for an Online seller, They Failed to say at what Price! I'll have to budget in a new plans cost I guess or find some Company that will buy my contract out to use their Service.

Charter had a Plan that talked about that, But we had just signed up for a new term, the payout was still too high.

Well you being a salesman and myself having been is sales know the main rule of sales is, "Close the sale".

Yes, How well I know, but repeat customers and word by mouth are the best forms of advertisement, Hughes Net can only do themselves and us good and Grow the network by Monitoring their sales Staff Or Sales contractors they Hire! Honesty always pays off having Unhappy customers that are held Hostage can't work.

When some Knows they can trust what they Bought and Paid for they will tell others, Make a Customer Mad or Lie to them They will tell everyone they see, But Please one they May tell a Few!

Purgatory , YOU planning to leaving, ME   ,, well i  don't think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!