cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone didn't work and they have the nerve to charge me a termination fee!!!!

Re: Phone didn't work and they have the nerve to charge me a termination fee!!!!

the lady asked what  an   ESN   ,,,is  SOME come on explain it to her , like  Chad asked her to !! she asked a question guys  , answer it for her please !!!  thats what we are here for , RIGHT !!!!!

Re: Phone didn't work and they have the nerve to charge me a termination fee!!!!

Equipment serial number? 
Honorary Alumnus

Donna,
Your ESN can be found near the top center of your Modems SCC main page
You can open SCC (System Control Center) by entering 192.168.0.1 into your browsers address bar.
It is safe to post your ESN but please don't post your SAN (starts with DSSxxxxxx) just to the left of your ESN.

i do not know if the lady sees this but ido and will remember it , thanks  Knerkin Alan

I understand that BUT, it NEVER worked right from day one! We could receive calls but had no dial tone to call out! And the "support , which I could barely understand "was no help aat all I believe that is where their problems lie.

If you paid for anything but lets say a $900 refrigerator. You know it's not going to work when the electric is out but if it diddid't work properly from the time you plugged it in I bet you would be wanting your money back !

Chad, It's 10580166

same story different day.  Thank God you had a cell phone.  They folks are pro's at telling you what your problem is but not fixing their part of the problems.
If you have automatic withdrawal, block any further withdrawals from your account or they will "take" it automatically.  Beware they are crooks
Highlighted
Employee

Donna,

I have looked at your system and it appears fine.  I was getting 13MB down and 1MB up.  Is everything working for you in terms of browsing, email, etc?

Thanks,
Chad

They took it the day my bill was availble to view! I saw my bill over the weekend and it was out of my account already this morning!