cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone didn't work and they have the nerve to charge me a termination fee!!!!

Re: Phone didn't work and they have the nerve to charge me a termination fee!!!!

my issue was with the phone! My internet didn't work right and they finally sent a tech out but my phone was never resolved! I cancelled and sent it back now I'm being charged a $220 early termination fee when no one was concerned about fixing the problem! they kept blaming it on my equiptment like my router and my phone instead of maybe sending someone out to see if maybe my ATA box needed to be replaced or something. I only got to talk to people in India that were reading from a troubleshooting guide and half the time wouldn't let me directly talk to the voice dept.! And even now you araren't undestanding iT WAS MY VOICE SERVICE! But someone sure understands how to withdraw there money! And why was it $220 when someone posted on here that it's $120. Even though I feel I should be charged ZERO DOLLARS!
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Phone didn't work and they have the nerve to charge me a termination fee!!!!

Donna,

I was under the impression you had two issues.  One being the VoIP billing issue and an Internet issue.  I will see if someone can review your billing concern.  I was trying to make sure you are happy with the Internet part of your service.  

It is very important to have a case number for your issues so others can review what has been done so far so everyone doesn't have to ask over and over. 

Respectfully,

Chad

Good morning Donna,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry and can understand your frustration. Our corporate office will reach out to you this morning to address your billing concerns.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Donna,

Our corporate office wasn't able to get in touch with you and left you a voicemail. As we understand from your case notes, you weren't supposed to be charged an ETF for the VOIP service, so we went ahead and credited your account $220. 

If you have any other questions, please post back.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->