Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is dead

New Poster

Re: Phone is dead

The MAC address is: 00109933CCDC

Hi Lori,

Thank you for the MAC address. It appears to still be linked with an inactive account, so we're working on getting that unlinked so you can activate your ATA.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Ok..thanks.

Oooh got that done quick. Can you please try activating via this link again?: http://voice.hughesnet.com/activation/index.cfm

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Liz,

My phone is still dead. Tried to activate the ATA again....but it says it's already done under my SAN number. Been without phone too long now. Please tell me what's going on.

Thanks,

Lori

Good morning Lori,

Thank you for this update. Which lights are lit on the ATA? I've updated out VOIP team on your case and am pending their response.

Thanks,
Liz

New Poster

Hi Liz,
The following lights are lit up on the new ATA when I connect it: Power-green; Run-flashing red; Wan-flickering yellow; Lan-flickering yellow. Do you think it might have something to do with the modem? The LAN, Transmit and Receive lights are flickering. Are they supposed to do that?

Hi Lori,

The modem is fine--as long as your internet works, your VOIP service will work. In this case, the cause of your activation concerns are on the backend and we're working on straigtening that out. Once I have an update or additional instructions for you, I will post back in this thread--no need to create new threads.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi Lori,

Do you have a dial tone now?

Thanks,
Liz