cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is just static, flashing internet light and no phone light in

Highlighted

Phone is just static, flashing internet light and no phone light in

Phone is just static, flashing internet light and no phone light on. I have unplugged everything, reset the ATA box and still just static. I have had service for about a week and now it doesn’t work. Please help!!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Phone is just static, flashing internet light and no phone light in

@kristin1 

Checking the cables and power cycling the equipment, which you've already done, is about the most you can do yourself right now.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They normally reply within a day, but with them being much busier right now it may take them a little longer.  Hopefully you'll see a reply from one tomorrow to help you get you back up and running properly.  

Hang in there.  

@Liz  @Damian 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Re: Phone is just static, flashing internet light and no phone light in

@kristin1,

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently experiencing an increased demand for our social media agents. This has resulted in a delay when it comes to responses through our various platforms. I do apologize for this. 

When reviewing your account. it appears you were able to call in and receive some assistance with this issue. Are you still experiencing this ATA issue or any other issues with the service? 

-Damian