Hughesnet Community

Phone service dead

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shani1

Phone service dead

My digital phone service is dead I have InnoMedia ATA Revision C. I'm not very techie so I'm not sure what to do. I did unplug for 30 seconds - that didn't work. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@shani1

If you haven't already, try power cycling your modem, too, in the same manner you did your ATA.  Hopefully this will help.  If not, I'm sure the reps will be able to help.  

Liz

Hi shani1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I've gone ahead and sent you a replacement ATA. When you hook up the new ATA, please give it some time to activate before making any calls. Please expect the ATA to arrive in a few days. No need to return your old one, so you can dispose of it at your local e-cycling center.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi shani1,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!