Poor Quality voIP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lungcare
New Poster

Poor Quality voIP

My voIP with hughes net is very bad and people cannot hear me properly.

Is there a solution to this?

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Are you using HughesNet Voice or something else?

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@lungcare 

If you're using HughesNet's own Voice service, the reps will likely be able to help you.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They normally reply within a working day.

If not, 3rd party voice services tend to be hit and miss with HughesNet, and WiFi calling almost always has some type of issue, if it works at all.  The latency is usually too high for it to work properly.

Liz

Hello lungcare,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! As Gabe indicated, if you're using HughesNet Voice, we can certainly address your concerns. I'd like to run some diagnostics on your site if that's the case, just private message me your account number (SAN) or the associated phone number.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning lungcare,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!