cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service led to Cancellation

Poor Service led to Cancellation

I cancelled my phone and internet service with Hughesnet today because they have not provided acceptable service and have not been able to help in solving the problems in order for us to have acceptable service. After numerous phone calls and tech visits I have finally given up. Found reliable service however Hughesnet will not waive early termination fee on internet service. I would not recommend this service to anyone. I feel ripped off at the least. They want me to pay full price for a poor service and then charge me an early term fee of $370.00 for all my troubles. WOW
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Poor Service led to Cancellation

ksj341743,

What was the problem that they couldn't solve?  Just curious.   

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Just cancelled mine as well.  $380.00
Alum

Hi Karen,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear your service was unable to meet your expectations. Looking through your case history whenever you've called in for support our agents offered troubleshooting that seemed to resolve what you experience. Other times you were not able to troubleshoot because you were not at your home. However after some more digging, and looking through your diagnostic history there did seem to be a underlying things that could have been addressed. Were you ever instructed to run speed tests? I think with some review of your site by our engineers we could provide an improvement. However that is up to you. Let us know what you would like to do.

Thank you,
Chris
Distinguished Professor IV

Mindbender/Mordacious/Bill,

Please just go away. 

And you never had a problem before being booted, praising the service extensively, while being abusive to customers who had a problem.  A complete 180, huh?  You may fool the people on your Facebook post, but not here. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi Mindbender,

Just wanted to let you know that Katie did respond to you in another post asking you to reach out to her. We were able to get your full name and location, so we now know your situation a lot better.

I have noticed there is also no Attorney General case on your account as of yet. Please make an effort to reach out to Katie today, you should have her number. Do know we are attempting to discuss with you and are offering you consult on your concerns, which you are of course at leisure to reject, but do take time to review our community guidelines as well.

Thank you
Amanda