cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor internet service

Ibowles

Poor internet service

I see why this company does not offer a free trial service. It’s horrible! You cannot stream movies or videos without a constant buffer. When you call technical support, it’s the same crap over and over. “There’s nothing wrong on our end or the equipment in your home.” I finally figured out the problem. It’s the company. Money grabbing thieves! If it weren’t for the “cancelation fee,” they wouldn’t have any customers. That’s ok. I’ll continue to file numerous complaints to the better business beuro and consistent mean calls until you come get your equipment, and cancel my service free of charge.
2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Poor internet service

If you decide that you'd like to have the issues you're experiencing addressed, please let us know.   After all, this is a support site.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
tpeugene
New Poster

Re: Poor internet service

I'm having the same problem, poor internet service.  I left the phone company DSL because of ist limited speed and it wasn't consistent either. I thought I would do better with Hughesnet. But what I have found is after I use up my 20G of data at full speed then it drops off drastically. The ad says it will drop to 3Mbps which was better than my DSL on its best day. But that's not true, I did the speedtest at Hugesnet and it's testing .55 Mbps for download and 2.66 Mbps upload. Well, that's backwards for me. The ad said it would drop to 3 Mbps and you can still use multiple devices. Video streaming has constant buffering. I'm very disappoint because my location doesn't offer any other options. If they were true to their ad it would be great but it just hard to find business anymore. They don't guarantee the speeds but if you can't deliver why lie about what you can't do. For about 7 days each month it's fine because I haven't used up my data cap. Once it's gone I do the SLOW POKEY. The plan I got was called their most popular plan but I don't see how this can be. I'll have to ride this out for 2 years maybe something else will come along better for rural America by that time.