cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post for Amanda: Slow internet and data allowance

Post for Amanda: Slow internet and data allowance

My internet to slow and I'm going to school online n I can't finishing my school work online cause my internet to slow and my data keep going out can u tell me what to do

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Horrible slow Speeds on my HughesNet Gen4 HT1000.
1 REPLY 1
Alum

Re: Post for Amanda: Slow internet and data allowance

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time with your service. We are here to help. I was able to pull up your account and I see that you currently have an older Gen4 connect plan. This plan allows for up to 5mbps down and 1mbps up with 5 GB anytime and 5 GB during the bonus period. For the same price we can upgrade you to our Choice option with 50 GB bonus bytes although your anytime data would stay the same. I would recommend allowing us to take you one more notch up to the Prime, which would only be an additional $10 a month and bring your anytime data to 10 GB per month in addition to the 50 GB bonus bytes. Here is a screenshot to get rid of any confusion:

If you are interested in any of the options that I have described, please let me know and I can upgrade you to one of our more updated service offerings. You have been a great customer since 2013 and we are willing to also offer you the last plan I mentioned with a 6 month service credit which means you would only pay $49.99 for six months, and after the six months is up you will then start paying $59.99. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris