cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise for DANIEL GARCIA out of Texas advance support-

jamiewelch26

Praise for DANIEL GARCIA out of Texas advance support-

I have been a customer with Hughes Net for around 3 years. From day one there has been poor speed. I cant even explain how many times ive called in, had hughes net come to my home, re locate my dish, re run all cables and wires, and the list goes on and on. Every SINGLE PERSON I have spoken with has been absolutley RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. Today I actually lucked up and got a gentlemen named DANIEL GARCIA, from Texas in the advance support department who was nothing short of amazing. He helped me, never once got irritated at my million questions (which I have the right to ask since im paying $115.00 monthly for internet that never works) he was all around amazing!!!!! Big shout out to you Daniel Garcia. Now, we ran test and fingers crossed the internet will be working properly because I work from home and have children who have electronics. If this doesnt work I will be cancelling Hughes Net because I am done! Hopefully someone in a high department will see this message and see how when 30 people have treated me like garbage that there was ONE who actually cared and did his job correctly.

Thank you,

Jamie Welch - Montgomery, Louisiana

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Re: Praise for DANIEL GARCIA out of Texas advance support-

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the community and thank you for taking the time to share your praise for Daniel. I sent your comments to management; we appreciate your feedback.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

monicakm
Senior

Re: Praise for DANIEL GARCIA out of Texas advance support-

I too have had excellent tech support with Daniel.  I wish there was a direct line to him (and I had the number!)  I just did 5 consecutive download speeds (on HN) and got the following speeds...1.14  1.38  1.42  .91 and .94Mbsp.  That's pretty bad!