cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with calls received from landlines

Highlighted

Problem with calls received from landlines

Call a lot if time and nobody fix the problem. Having problem receiving calls from landline of PR the.main one is CLARO PR and this.is a big problem for me because a 99% in PR use that company
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem with calls received from landlines

Hello padillae221,

Welcome and thank you for posting, we can certainly look into this for you. I've pulled up your account and see where our last agent left off with you, looks like we need additional information. In order to help our engineers investigating this, please provide the following info:

What landline number is attempting to call you?

Has the person/people trying to call you checked with Claro to see if there is something up on their end? We would not control incoming call routing.

Please provide specific call examples with originating numbers and timestamps within 24 hours for engineering to investigate. Do not post phone numbers publicly here, so please CLICK THIS to send me a private message with the requested information.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Problem with calls received from landlines

Hello padillae221,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply or private message from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->