cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Uplink loss. Internet problems.

Liz

Re: Problems with Uplink loss. Internet problems.

OK thank you for these helpful details. I'm sending this to the engineers.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

jdayton1
Sophomore

Evening, I even had problems loading your website without it timing out. Here is an interesting screenshot for the last hour. My wife was on playing a browser game.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Years ago, when I still had my DW7000 modem, I had an uplink problem and it turned out that the radio was going.  A tech came out and replaced it.  I have no clue what's going on with your system, but I have no doubt that it's very frustrating.  I hope they figure it out for you soon.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
jdayton1
Sophomore

Thanks, I've been hoping it would have been fixed by now. I have been trying not to post as I have been getting so mad that my family or I cannot use the internet like we used to. Having to get off the computer so others can use can use it, really just makes everyone upset. 
Liz

Hi jdayton,

The engineer reported that network performance show improvements (peak as well as non-peak hours) since the latest change, and there is nothing specific to your site that should be causing the lack of performance that he is describing here like Flash games which are browser dependent than anything else.

How has performance been this past week?

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jdayton1
Sophomore

Hello Liz,

I kept meaning to write before Friday to let you know that what ever they did my internet went back to the way it was before this issue, then Friday night rolled around and i had the same issues. The weekend was so bad again I only used it in the morning and left it for my wife to use. I am hoping it is better today, as maybe it was the weather (had passing clouds nothing serious) or maybe everyone that had hughesnet used it all at once. Last week it worked great during rain and clouds and everything.

Thank you for continuing to monitor my problem, techs would have already closed my case by now and made me open another one. 

I will let you know how it is doing this week. Hopefully the new satellite will fix all issues, if they release it soon.

Thanks again.
Liz

Good morning jdayton,

Thank you for the details on your performance, I will let the engineers know per their request. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for sticking with me as we address your concerns.

-Liz

jdayton1
Sophomore

Just a heads up. Still horrible tonight. I tried resetting my modem and router (my wife asked me to) and there was no difference. It has been a perfectly clear day and still having uplink and tcp issues.

Thank you and hopefully something happens soon again.
jdayton1
Sophomore

Another day of crappy internet. Hopefully they fix this as I couldn't even do anything last night. Paying for something not working still (which I have been doing since I upgraded to gen4 over 2 years ago). How does it work for a week or so, then go back to not working again. The weather has been beautiful so there is no problem there. Just getting tired of this. Thanks.
Liz

Hi jdayton,

I'm sorry to hear this. The engineer will do some additional testing on your terminal. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

-Liz