cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about current Data plans.

Question about current Data plans.

Question about current Data plans. After using Hughesnet from a long time, started back when the modems were USB devices, I switched to a package deal with Dish Network. Doing the same things I did with Hughesnet (World of Warcraft, heavy web browsing, photos NO Streaming outside of the occasional YouTube) the 15 gig anytime last no time! So I'm going to switch back to Hughes. I checked the plans in my area and I can get everything up to Max. I see that the $50 is 55 gigs and Max is 70 gigs with 5 gig increases per plan. Are these plans anytime+bonus, like 35+35 for the max plan or is it 70+70? I have seen screenshots on here where it shows 50 any/50 bonus so I want to think that's how the plans are but I'd like a little verification before I get to looking at prices.
3 REPLIES 3
Associate Professor

Re: Question about current Data plans.

Where at are you looking at your plans?

But, 50GB is your Bonus Bytes, and the remainder (5/10/15/20/50) is your Anytime data.  DishNetwork is mostly just a reseller of Hughes.

Hello Craig,

The plans for HughesNet run the same way as the ones for Dish Network. What dish was installed at your home when Dish came out, Exede or HughesNet?  You can check on service plans available now to you at http://hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Amanda

Thanks for the replies. I found what I was looking for. What I had seen was the Ultra plan and its not available in my area.