cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question to Hughesnet

Highlighted

Question to Hughesnet

hughesnet. I am a internet user and i want to know why the people who are in the city and other places. why do we have so little amount of data that we uses. why can you upgrade your system to unlimited data. Your company makes a lot of money so why do you'll update your system to improve your states in the internet company and compete in top company?
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Question to Hughesnet

Ok what i live in the city limit and i cant use or get att uverse and comcast at all. But if you think about it if you use both systems you can hjave better comments and less negative comments and the business would be better as At&t and Uverses so just because you'll use one system doesnt mean that youll can use both.
Assistant Professor

I'm confused.   ?????

but why pay sooo much money with one 20 GB and with 50 GB between 2 AM to 8 AM when none of us wakes up between that time beside me going to school at 6 am. Yea a can not use Hughesnet but i have to use it for school at the same time.
Assistant Professor

It is a business and a publicly held stock corporation at that. Profits and keeping share holders happy is the bottom line.

Why not use both systems ground base for the city and the satillite for the country side or rural areas @sgoshe
Assistant Professor

Um, because totally different companies? You still have me confused.

use both systems

ok for get about att and comcast

if the company wants to become more active and more support then why not use both internet systems

ground base systems well be use in the city or urban areas

satillite systems well be used in the rural areas
Assistant Professor

I give up, have a nice night.  Smiley Happy